Columbus, OH – Youth Prosperity Ohio, an organization dedicated to ensuring that the children of Ohio prosper in their education journey, endorsed Matt Dolan for U.S. Senate. The organization released the following statement.
“After close examination of all candidates, we believe Matt Dolan will be the true fighter for Ohio’s students. When in the Ohio Senate, Mr. Dolan fought hard to secure funding for our schools and their students. We believe that Matt will continue to fight for Ohio’s students in the U.S. Senate which is why we’re endorsing him today.”
The Dolan Record on Education
Matt Dolan is the candidate for U.S. Senate that has a proven record of expanding school choice and standing firmly against the creep of Critical Race Theory into Ohio classrooms.
- The 2023 State Budget authored by Matt Dolan achieved universal school choice in Ohio.
- Dolan voted to ban critical race theory from classrooms in Ohio.
- Dolan expanded EdChoice eligibility, allowing more Ohio students to utilize the program.
- Dolan fought to secure $550 million for Ohio’s schools to be used for mental health services, after-school opportunities for at-risk students and health clinics for underserved areas.
- Dolan voted to give our schools flexibility in continuing blended learning options. The bill states schools must teach students in-person for a majority of the year but allows flexibility when it is not possible.
- Dolan co-sponsored a bill to include a financial literacy course as part of the state’s high school curriculum.
- Dolan was named the 2021 Legislator of the Year by the Public Children Services Association of Ohio (PCSAO) for his leadership and commitment to children and families involved in the children services system.
- For his advocacy and support of children across Ohio, Dolan was awarded the Ohio Alliance of Boys & Girls Clubs Blue Door Award in 2020.