As a father and a Catholic, protecting the sanctity of human life and standing up for the most vulnerable members in our society isn’t just commonsense policy, it’s personal. Many candidates claim to be pro-life, but I have the record to prove it. In the U.S. Senate, I will fight to uphold the Hyde Amendment and use the full power of my platform and office to protect the unborn.
- Abortions in Ohio have declined by 40% since Dolan was elected to the State Legislature.
- Dolan invested over $14 million in Ohio’s 142 Crisis Parenting and Pregnancy Programs in the last three years.
- Dolan voted for and co-sponsored 12 Pro-Life bills, including prohibiting organizations who perform abortions from receiving state funds, banning telemedicine abortions and requiring fetal remains to be treated humanely.
- Dolan co-sponsored a resolution to encourage Congress to enact the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act to provide life-saving protections to infants born alive.
- Dolan voted for Ohio’s Born Alive Infant Protection Act, which requires healthcare professionals to administer the same life-saving medical care to an infant that survives an abortion as required for any other newborn.