Maumee, OH – On Monday evening, Republican U.S. Senate candidate Matt Dolan brought his #OhioMatters Town Hall Tour and conservative record to Wood County to hear directly from Northwest Ohio Republicans about the issues on their mind.
In Maumee, Former Toledo Fire Chief and Mayor Mike Bell formally endorsed Matt for U.S. Senate. Matt then kicked things off with the latest in the fight to protect Line 5 and Ohio jobs before opening things up for questions. Subject matter addressed directly by Matt included:
- Solutions to boost manufacturing in Ohio
- The need to enhance border security and complete the border wall
- How to put an end to gridlock in Washington
- How to cut spending and reduce the national debt
- Matt’s proven record of cutting taxes and how to stop liberal Republicans and Democrats from increasing taxes on middle-class families
- The need to increase funding for our Border Patrol
- Addressing mental health issues
- The challenges facing Ohio’s law enforcement and Matt’s record of increasing their funding
For information on Matt Dolan’s #OhioMatters Town Hall Tour, including future event stops please visit www.dolanforohio.com/OhioMatters.