Westerville, OH – On Wednesday evening, Republican U.S. Senate candidate Matt Dolan brought his #OhioMatters Town Hall tour to Westerville to hear directly from the people of Delaware and Franklin Counties. Dolan was introduced by Franklin County Republican Party Chairman Josh Jaffe, who explained why the largest county Republican organization in Ohio has endorsed Dolan for U.S. Senate.
Matt Dolan then delivered opening remarks focused on the war in Ukraine and the critical need to expand domestic energy production to protect America’s security interests and bring down energy prices. Matt also answered 20 questions from the audience for over an hour on a range of issues, including:
- Intel Corporation’s $20 billion investment in Ohio semiconductor plants
- Restoring America’s standing in the world by expanding international alliances
- Matt’s record protecting the sanctity of human life
- The need to secure our southern border and boost border security
- Matt’s record of funding local police and always backing the men and women of our law enforcement
- The importance of fair trade in helping to bolster domestic manufacturing and help the U.S. stand up to China
For information on Matt Dolan’s #OhioMatters Town Hall Tour, including future event stops please visit www.DolanForOhio.com/OhioMatters.