Huber Heights, OH – Republican U.S. Senate candidate Matt Dolan brought his #OhioMatters Town Hall Tour and conservative record to Huber Heights to hear directly from Southwest Ohio Republicans about the issues on their mind.
Matt was introduced by Mayor Jeff Gore, Mayor of Huber Heights. Matt delivered 10 minutes of remarks and proceeded to take questions from the crowd for over an hour. Subject matter addressed directly by Matt included:
- Matt’s thoughts and ideas on how we need to increase sanctions on Vladimir Putin as the threat of a Ukraine invasion becomes imminent
- Matt’s focus in the U.S. Senate on putting Ohio first and defending the U.S. Constitution
- The criteria for selecting the next Supreme Court nominee
- The need to secure our southern border in order to decrease the flow of fentanyl into our state
- Matt’s refusal to compromise on his principles when it comes to defending and protecting the U.S. Constitution and how that distinguishes him from his opponents
- Matt’s focus on the issues that ALL Ohioans face
- Biden’s sky-high inflation and economic policies
- Matt’s proven record as the only candidate in the U.S. Senate race who has worked to implement President Trump’s agenda in Ohio
- Matt’s record in the state legislature of increasing local police funding throughout Ohio
- Matt’s thoughts on mental health awareness in our public-school system
Previously in the day, Matt met with small business leaders, grassroots activists, and toured OneFifteen – a drug and rehab center.
For information on Matt Dolan’s #OhioMatters Town Hall Tour, including future event stops please visit www.dolanforohio.com/OhioMatters.