Sidney, OH – On Wednesday evening, Republican U.S. Senate candidate Matt Dolan brought his #OhioMatters Town Hall tour to Sidney to hear directly from the people of Shelby County. Judah Pierce led the crowd in the Pledge of Allegiance before Shelby County Commissioner Julie Ehemann kicked off Matt’s 12thtown hall with her endorsement.
Matt delivered 8 minutes of opening remarks and then fielded unscripted questions from the audience for over an hour. Subject matter addressed directly by Matt included:
- Matt’s legislative accomplishments on behalf of Ohioans in the Statehouse
- Cutting government bureaucracy
- Standing up to the Chinese Communist Party
- Hardening U.S. cybersecurity
- Addressing the highest levels of inflation in 40 years
- Supporting term limits
- Upholding the U.S. Constitution and rule of law
- The importance of U.S. energy independence in our national security
- Supporting the Hyde Amendment and Pro-Life bills
- Matt’s priorities and focus in the U.S. Senate
For information on Matt Dolan’s #OhioMatters Town Hall Tour, including future event stops please visit www.DolanForOhio.com/OhioMatters.