Aurora, OH – On Wednesday evening, Republican U.S. Senate candidate Matt Dolan brought his #OhioMatters Town Hall Tour and conservative record to Portage, Summit, Geauga and Cuyahoga Counties to hear directly from Northeast Ohio Republicans about the issues on their mind.
In Aurora, State Rep. Gail Pavliga started our program off with the Pledge of Allegiance. Matt was then introduced and endorsed by Aurora Mayor Ann Womer Benjamin. Matt delivered 15 minutes of remarks and proceeded to take questions from the crowd. Subject matter addressed directly by Matt included:
- Bipartisanship vs. gridlock in Congress
- What differentiates Matt from the large field of candidates and his focus on issues that affect Ohio
- War in Ukraine and energy independence
- Limiting government and reducing the national debt
- Passing permitless concealed carry and upholding Second Amendment rights
- Funding local police and the federal government’s role in crime prevention
- The Trans-Pacific Partnership and holding China to account for unfair trade
- Need for enhanced sanctions on Russia
- Restoring American energy independence and protecting Ohio workers
- Staying true to conservative values
- The possibility of balancing the federal budget and the policy steps needed to combat inflation and rising prices.
For information on Matt Dolan’s #OhioMatters Town Hall Tour, including future event stops please visit www.dolanforohio.com/OhioMatters.