Toledo, OH – On Wednesday evening, Republican U.S. Senate candidate Matt Dolan brought his #OhioMatters Town Hall Tour and conservative record to Lucas County to hear directly from Northwest Ohio Republicans about the issues on their mind.
In Toledo, Matt was introduced by Anthony Bruno, Waterville City Councilman. Matt delivered 15 minutes of remarks and proceeded to take questions from the crowd. Subject matter addressed directly by Matt included:
- Matt’s focus in the U.S. Senate on putting Ohio first and defending the U.S. Constitution
- Matt’s refusal to compromise on his principles when it comes to defending and protecting the U.S. Constitution and how that distinguishes him from his opponents
- Matt’s pathway to victory by always focusing on the issues important to the people of Ohio
- Matt’s work in Columbus as Senate Finance Chairman where the Ohio Republican Party labeled his budget as the “Most conservative budget in Ohio legislative history.”
- Matt’s proven record as the only candidate in the U.S. Senate race who has worked to implement President Trump’s agenda in Ohio
- Matt’s support for targeted infrastructure funding to improve the quality of broadband, roads and bridges in Ohio
- Matt’s record in the state legislature of increasing local police funding throughout Ohio
- Matt’s thoughts and ideas on what it will take to stand up to China and hold the communist regime to account for their human rights violations, cheating on trade and threats to democracy
For information on Matt Dolan’s #OhioMatters Town Hall Tour, including future event stops please visit www.dolanforohio.com/OhioMatters. Matt’s next event will take place on Wednesday, February 23 in Huber Heights at TJ Chumps at 5:30 p.m.