New Middletown, OH – This afternoon, conservative Republican U.S. Senate candidate Matt Dolan brought his #OhioMatters Town Hall to New Middletown in the Mahoning Valley. Personal Protected, LLC served as the host for the events and guest speakers including business owner Holly Swartz and State Senator Michael Rulli who led the event attendees in the Pledge of Allegiance.
After delivering brief remarks to the assembled crowd, Dolan fielded 9 questions for over 40 minutes on a range of policy and issue topics that directly impacting Mahoning Valley workers, families, and small businesses. Subject matter addressed directly by Matt included:
- Skilled workforce training and education
- Holding China accountable for trade violations and intellectual property theft
- Mahoning Valley support for the targeted federal infrastructure bill
- Healthcare prices and Medicaid
- Expanding regional broadband capabilities
- The Trans-Pacific Partnership
- Combating and streamlining new federal business regulations from the Biden Administration
- Supply chain stability practices
- Ensuring integrity in elections
- Small business difficulties hiring local workers
For information on Matt Dolan’s #OhioMatters Town Hall Tour, including future event stops please visit www.dolanforohio.com/OhioMatters. Matt’s next event will take place in Seneca County on October 25.