Blue Ash, OH – This evening, Republican U.S. Senate candidate Matt Dolan brought his #OhioMatters Town Hall Tour and conservative record to Hamilton County to hear directly from Southwest Ohio Republicans about the issues on their mind.
This event follows Matt Dolan receiving statewide recognition as he distinguishes himself as “the only adult in the room” who is unwilling to waver on his support of the U.S. Constitution and standing up for states’ rights.
In Blue Ash, Dolan was endorsed by Madeira Vice Mayor Doug Moormann and introduced by Councilman Lee Czerwonka. Following introductions, Matt delivered remarks and then proceeded to take questions from crowd for over an hour. Subject matter addressed directly by Matt included:
- The top geopolitical threats facing our country
- Addressing Section 232 tariffs
- Combatting Mexican drug cartels and the flow of illicit drugs into Ohio
- Addressing political gridlock without eliminating the filibuster
- Future nominations and confirmations in the U.S. Senate
- Streamlining federal tax policy and it’s impact on Ohio
- Digital privacy concerns coupled with stopping Big Tech from silencing conservatives
- Social media censorship
- The employment shortage hitting Ohio and the nation
- North Korea’s missile test
- Importance of taking back Republican control of the U.S. Senate
Afterwards, Matt delivered these remarks in response to the #OhioMatters Town Hall:
For information on Matt Dolan’s #OhioMatters Town Hall Tour, including future event stops please visit www.DolanForOhio.com/OhioMatters. Matt’s next event will take place in Washington County this Thursday at the Washington County GOP Headquarters at 5:30 p.m.