Obamacare was conceived wrongly, implemented poorly and has become a tool of partisan grift. I will always fight for commonsense healthcare policies that will help control costs, expand access and improve the quality of care.
- Dolan sponsored the pharmacy provider status bill to lower care costs.
- Dolan has spearheaded efforts in the State Legislature to address surprise medical billing and healthcare transparency costs.
- Dolan voted to enhance telemedicine in Ohio to improve access to care in rural and underserved areas.
- Dolan was named Healthcare Information Technology Legislator of the Year in 2019.
- Dolan was named Elected Official of the Year by the Ohio Association of Area Agencies on Aging in 2019.
- Dolan was awarded the Public Children Services Association of Ohio Legislator of the Year award in 2021.