Columbus, OH – Conservative Republican U.S. Senate candidate Matt Dolan was in Columbus on Tuesday hosting an #OhioMatters Town Hall at Classic’s Victory’s on S High Street. At the event, Dolan heard from Ohio State College Republicans, CapCity Young Republicans and Franklin County rank-and-file Republicans.
Dolan was formally endorsed by Kevin Shimp, President of the CapCity Young Republicans. Matt then delivered 7 minutes of introductory remarks and then proceeded to take questions from crowd for 50 minutes. Subject matter addressed directly by Matt included:
- Rejecting student loan debt forgiveness and addressing long-term college affordability
- The first priority or issue Matt would address in the U.S. Senate
- Jan. 6 vote certification and standing in defense of the U.S. Constitution
- How to build consensus in Washington, D.C. in order to deliver results for Ohio
- Transitioning veterans from military service to civilian life
- Matt’s policy record on clean water & Lake Erie
- Efforts required to strengthen border security
- How to address prescription drug affordability
- Matt’s approach to working w/ Governor Mike DeWine as legislator and what that means for Ohio
For information on Matt Dolan’s #OhioMatters Town Hall Tour, including future event stops please visit www.DolanForOhio.com/OhioMatters.